- Anaerobic digestive tract infections, gynecology, skin & soft tissue.
- Genital Trichomoniasis infection.
- Giardia infection.
- Intestinal & liver infections.
- Preventive anaerobic infection.
- Hypersensitivity to imidazole.
- History of hematological disorders, neurological disorders entity.
- Pregnant women 3 months & lactation.
Avoid using with alcohol.
Nausea, loss of appetite, diarrhea, metallic taste.
Itching, urticaria, neurological injuries.
- headache, dizziness May cause granulocytopenia.
- Caution: Stop the drug in case of dislocation, dizziness, gloomy consciousness.
Neuropathy and severe peripheral neuropathy, consult a doctor before taking medicine.
|Condition:New||Expiration Date:2 years|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:Viet Nam|