Ingredients: Each tablet contains
Ofloxacin ................... 200 mg
Excipient .................... 1 tablet
- severe bronchitis due to bacteria, pneumonia.
- Chlamydial infection at the cervix or urethra or without or without gonorrhea, uncomplicated gonorrhea, prostatitis, urinary tract infections.
- Skin and soft tissue infections, bacterial colitis.
Usage - Dosage: Drinking after meals.
- Adults take 400 mg - 600 mg / day, divided into 2-3 times. Reduce the dose in patients with impaired renal function.
- Urinary tract infections complications: 2 times x 200 mg / day.
- Skin and soft tissue infections, severe bronchitis: 2 x 400 mg / day x 10 days.
- Gonorrhea, uncomplicated: 400mg, single dose.
- Prostatitis: 2 times x 300mg / day x 6 weeks
- E. coli or K. pneumoniae bladder inflammation: 2 times x 200mg / day x 3 days.
- Bladder inflammation caused by other bacteria: 2 x 200mg / day x 7 days.
- Chlamydial infection (uterus and ureter): 2 times x 300 mg / day x 7 days.
- Allergic to or with the derivatives of quinolones
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- Children under 15 years old
Special considerations and warnings when using the drug: Precautions for people with a history of epilepsy or CNS disorders, who decrease renal function (dose reduction).
Unwanted effects of the drug:
- Allergic skin.
Neurology: Headache, dizziness, fatigue, tremor, insomnia, nightmares, visual disturbances.
Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain.
- Discontinue treatment if there are serious mental, neurological and rash reactions.
Effects of medication when driving and operating machinery: Ofloxacin can cause dizziness, visual disturbances affect the control of the vehicle or operate machinery.
Use in pregnancy and lactation: Not for use in pregnancy and lactation
|Condition:New||Expiration Date:2 years|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:Viet Nam|