Package: 1 BOX Klamentin 625mg - 4x3 Tablets
Ingredients: Amoxicillin, Clavulanic Acid
.......................... 500 mg amoxicillin
125 mg clavulanic acid ...................
Excipients ................. 1 tablet (sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate, Avicel, aerosil, sepifilm).
625mg prescription Klamentin as announced by manufacturers or health agencies. This is reference information. You should consult your doctor before taking any medication.
Reference section - Take your medicine as directed by the doctor
- Short-term treatment of respiratory tract infections upper and lower, genital urinary tract, skin and soft tissues, bones and joints and other infections such as septic abortion, obstetric infections, intra-abdominal infections.
- Klamentin have bactericidal against many types of bacteria including strains resistant to beta -lactamase Ampicillin and Amoxicillin.
- Hypersensitivity to penicillin and cephalosporin.
- Severe hepatic impairment, severe renal impairment.
- A history of jaundice or liver dysfunction while taking penicillin.
- Increase infectious mononucleosis.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Doses should be adjusted in patients with renal impairment.
- Prolonged use can cause multiple infections.
- Probenecid reduces renal tubular secretion Amoxicillin, thereby increasing blood levels of amoxicillin.
- It can cause prolonged bleeding and clotting.
- Medications can reduce the effects of oral contraceptive pills.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: diarrhea, nausea, vomiting.
- Rarely: anaphylaxis, Quincke's edema, thrombocytopenia, leukopenia, hemolytic anemia, pseudomembranous colitis, Stevens - Johnson.
- Inform your doctor undesired effects encountered during the treatment.
OVERDOSAGE AND MANAGEMENT:
- Overdose, the drug causes fewer complications as well tolerated even at high doses. However, the reaction occurs depends on the level status of individual hypersensitivity.
- The risk of hyperkalemia very high doses because clavulanic acid is used as potash. Maybe hemodialysis method for drugs out of circulation.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
The recommended dose is calculated according to Amoxicillin.
+ Take the medication just before a meal to reduce the phenomenon of intolerance in the stomach - intestines.
+ Klamentin 625 is used for adults and children over 12 years old.
- Mild infections: 1 tablet 2 times / day.
- Severe infections: 1 tablet 3 times / ngay.Truong with kidney failure need to adjust the dose accordingly.
+ The duration of treatment lasts from 5-10 days. Treatment should not exceed 14 days without re-examination. Or as directed by a physician.
Read the directions carefully before use dung.Neu need more information, please consult your doctor.
|Expiration Date:2 Years||Brand:JSC DHG Vietnam|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:Viet Nam|